Thursday, October 22, 2009

Waiting . . . . . .

As most of you know we are in are the waiting phase of the adoption process again! Although I thought that this time it would be easier and in many ways it is - but today I am ready to be to be done waiting. I am ready to have our new little one complete our family.

As you see I am going to be trying this blogging thing again hopefully I will find the time to keep it up. In the next few days the look of the blog will change and there will be more pictures - I have a lot of updating to do!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Looking forward to sharing your encouraging words and empathizing with the struggles of the wait along with you.

Still waiting too...
Kristie

Mindy said...

Hey lady...where are the updated pictures!?! :) It was good to run into you last week. I hope your "waiting" is over for you soon!